Friday, November 6, 2009

His Existence = Not Good

I cannot stand this kid! Let’s call him Blake. I have known Blake ever since my freshman year of high school. We were always involved in the same groups of people and we had the same group of friends. But as we got older I learned that I could not stand this kid! He is so annoying. His mannerisms are extremely girly and he’s a guy. I have nothing against gay guys but this kid just takes it too far. He is always talking like “oh my God you guys” with his wrist bent over like a twig. And he talks in such an annoying voice like he’s faking his feelings or something. Seriously if you’re unset about something then just show it. There is no reason for you to go around and hide it. Every time I hear him talk I just want to wring out his neck or strangle him or something. Just so I don’t have to hear it anymore.

Blake always likes to act like a leader. Just because some people respect you and your fakeness doesn’t mean everyone will. I refuse to be in any group he was in just because I could not be around him. He tries and lead people he just can’t. He doesn’t have the respect for it, and without that you can’t get much done. Blake tries to tell people what to do, and I just don’t respect that. If anyone tried to demand me to do something I would laugh and walk the other way. I would be in a sound booth with him and some other people and he would try and count us off to play and no one would start together with him. He would then get mad and just walk outside the room and tell the teacher like a cry baby or something. Really? You’re in high school, try manning up once in a while and just grow a pair.

Another thing I don’t like about this kid is that he butts into everyone else’s life. He would have nothing to do with it and he would still butt in like he knew what was going on and that it was his business. News flash buddy, the world doesn’t revolve around you! I remember he once got involved in a relationship between me and a guy he considered a best friend. He went off on my boyfriend saying how we shouldn’t mess around with our relationship and that they are precious things and that you shouldn’t get involved in them if your heart isn’t completely in it. This of course had nothing to do with him and I of course got very upset about this. My boyfriend then responded that it wasn’t his business and that he should get over it. It was the end of their friendship and I was glad to hear it.

Blake tries to make the pity party on him. He could have gone away from home for college but then stayed at home because of his family. He does not get along with his parents especially with his dad, so why he stayed home beats me. But what I get annoyed with is that he complains about it all the time. He always goes on and on about how he can’t stand his parents and that he just cannot wait until he’s able to move out and blah, blah, blah. Thing is it’s his fault for not getting out. He’s 18 and has a job. If you hate living at home so much then get your butt out there and find a place to live! He has the tendency to make everything about him, and have the world on his shoulders and it’d not.

Blake and I’s personalities clash and it just doesn’t work out. My friends know this and now when I come home on the weekends and I hang out with them, they know not to have this kid around. I have told them countless times that if I go to a party and he is there that I will turn around and leave. Just being in the same room with him will make me upset, aggravated and mad. Thanks for letting me rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment