Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Essay 3 revision plan

To peer reviewers all agreed that my paper was enjoyable to read, and that my story was well written. They also agreed that my targeted audience was my peers and any high school students who are considering the profession of teaching. Emily had made the suggestion that I should add a quick little story to the beginning of my first paragraph to maybe explain the reason of why I was lonely growing up. Anna gave me the suggestion to add a little more details about my schooling at the vocational program. They all agreed that my paragraphs were well put together but to add a little more to my conclusion paragraph and to add some more pictures to explain my story a little better.

To improve my writing I will take careful consideration to what my peers have said about my paper. The first thing I will do is read over my paper out loud and fix any grammar mistakes that I have made. Then I will add a little story to fix my first paragraph about why I grew up with younger children and how I always enjoyed helping them out. I will then read through my paper once again and add a few details into my paper about my education at the vocational school. Lastly I will possibly add a little more into the conclusion of my paper. This is my plan for revising my paper and making it better for my final copy due on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment